VOICE OF CHANGE WORKSHOPS
“VOC invites our embodied truth to become our message, our medicine, and our direct action“
The main themes and practices in VOC that we’ll explore are:
- Some of the history and science of sound, voice and self-expression, particularly related to trauma, healing & creativity.
- Embodying and speaking our truth, exploring courage, discernment and compassion through voice, movement, story and sound.
- We will explore our own experience of being silenced and how collective voices worldwide continue to be silenced.
- Practices to reclaim our voice, power and truth. Also, exploring sacred activism and ritual.
- Speaking truth to power and using our voice on behalf of those who can’t. Using our creativity and self-expression as a direct path to being a voice of change while contributing to collective healing on the planet, in whatever form that takes for each individual.