Hi, thanks for stopping by. You’re in the right place if you’d like to explore one-to-one yoga sessions with me. I really enjoy this way of working; it’s a great way to individualise and develop your practice or treat yourself to a one-to-one yoga experience.
You might be:
- A couple or group visiting the Hunter Valley looking for a one-off yoga session to complement their weekend.
- A business wanting to book yoga at work sessions.
- A beginner in yoga wanting to build confidence, knowledge and a good foundation.
- Someone with more specific needs, disabilities or injuries.
- Someone who needs a more flexible approach to his or her yoga practice.
- Someone looking to treat their friend, partner or family member.
We thoroughly enjoy your private classes, you are a great inspiration to us, always calm, patient, and happy. You are just a beautiful person to learn from. Thank you for all the wonderful lessons and hopefully many more to come in the future.”
Marisa & Jovan – Sydney, NSW
I’ve spent many years focusing my teaching on individual, couple and small group privates both in London & Sydney. Private sessions can be one-off or for a particular length of time. There will be an initial worksheet to find out more and I’ll tailor the sessions to meet your needs.
- Build good foundations in your yoga practice, finding the right strength, flexibility, alignment, balance and awareness right for your body and personality, without needing to push or feel you’re not good enough. You’ll be more aware of your posture and feel more present and alive in your body.
- Feel confident to adjust your own posture and practice according to your needs and intentions.
- Adapt your practice – perhaps you have injuries or different needs or are returning to yoga from a long sabbatical?
- Understand more about breathing to help calm the nervous system and re-charge your energy
- Learn how to relax and meditate so the little things don’t get to you.
- Enjoy more confidence, knowledge and understanding about your own body, mind and energy system.
- Yoga usually helps give us more tolerance and makes everything seem that much brighter!
We can work either via Skype or in-person in the Hunter Valley.
Emily, Millfield School, Hunter Valley
Groups visiting the Hunter Valley
If you’re visiting the Hunter Valley on a wine tour, retreat or business getaway then one-off sessions can be a great way to start your weekend.
Whether you’re with work colleagues, a women’s group or on retreat, I’ll adapt the class to the needs of the group and the activities of the weekend.
Sessions can take place in your home, guesthouse, retreat centre, hotel or workplace.
Mats and props are included for up to 25 people.
Larger groups can be accommodated for, please email me with your requirements first.
Thank you so much for coming over to Pokolbin to run a Yoga practice with our business group during our retreat this weekend. The weather and location were both awesome, and so lovely to start the day outside amongst the vineyards with yoga and meditation. Thank you for bringing all the mats and equipment needed. The practice you ran was perfect for our mixed level group, and we enjoyed meeting you. Your aura and happiness spill out into your work. We would recommend you to anyone looking for a private group session. Best wishes for your life and business in the Hunter Valley.
Emerald Media Group – Sydney
If you’d like to check my availability or if you have any queries please email or call me and I’ll get back to you within 48hrs confirming booking details and availability with a link to book in.
Pricing Guideline – please contact me for individual quotes:
1 x 60minute session
$160-220 (1-4 people)
$240-340 (5-10 people)
$360-460 (11-15 people)
Groups of more than 15 people can be accommodated for please contact me.