Align with your Truth
There’s a lot of noise in the world, sometimes it’s hard to hear our truth, to be able to express ourselves in a way that aligns with our values and intentions…without feeling the need to follow what everyone else is saying.
This mentoring program is for you if you want to trust what’s true for you and express yourself more easily and confidently but keep feeling blocked. When this happens our lives can become stuck in a loop of old patterns and limiting beliefs. We might be dealing with anxiety, stress, social conditioning, overwhelm, fear or past trauma.
Our voices are a reflection of who we are and the more centred and connected we are to our inner voice, the clearer and more confident our physical voice will sound, even if it’s a shaking voice! Showing vulnerability can be a strength, it helps us connect with others, drop the masks and be seen for who we are.
Confidence online mentoring will support you to connect to the power of your voice.
We’ll work through layers of conditioning, emotional stress and physical tension held in the voice and body.
You’ll feel more confident and empowered to express your creativity and truth in a safe supportive space.
You’ll have time to integrate this into you life and experiment with what works for you.
For some of us sharing our voice and aligned with what we’re thinking, feeling, saying and doing is about living a more truthful and peaceful life with the people around us. Some of us might want to use our voice creatively or for social and political impact, to speak on stage or at conferences, to teach, perform or facilitate workshops.
- Learn breathing/voice techniques, movement and grounding practices to be able to use your voice safely and expressively.
- Connect to the source of power and vulnerability in your voice.
- Be more aware of your triggers, how to navigate them and how this awareness can benefit you.
- Be more self-aware, within your environment and particularly around your inner voice, and how to use this as one of your strengths, tapping into the wisdom of your own guidance.
- Connect with your own form of creative expression, whether that is writing, performing, art, singing… Using this expression as a way to also move energy and manage emotions.
- Learn and implement various practices, tools, habits and processes that help you to centre, connect with your voice and express yourself confidently, practices that work for you. Practices that, with self-awareness, you’ll be able to continue developing independently beyond these sessions.
Working with Nicky has helped me to connect more deeply with my voice and trust in my intuition. Nicky held such a beautiful safe space where I could speak with vulnerability, allowing me to hear and feel what my voice was wanting to express. I am so deeply grateful for Nicky’s voice coaching sessions – I felt heard, inspired and held. I feel so much more confident in my own voice and speaking from a place of Truth. I highly recommend “Voice Confidence Coaching” to anyone who feels they have something to say but their voice has been shutdown. Jane Hardy – www.bodymastery.co
This is for you:
- If you want to be able to express yourself more easily and confidently but feel blocked and can’t seem to get beyond this fear. Perhaps you’ve experienced trauma or anxiety around your voice and need a safe space to explore this and develop your own discernment as to what you share and where.
- You know it’s time for you to speak up whether that’s in relationships or in front of an audience where you might lead groups and workshops or share your story. You’d love to feel more relaxed and confident that you can deliver and make the impact you want without the need to be ‘perfect’.
- You want to connect, be heard and still sound like the real ‘you’ without freezing or ‘cringing’ at the sound of your own voice (you’re not alone!)
- Working with an approach that includes the whole, body, voice, soul, mind, emotional body, environment and past conditioning is something that resonates with you.
This might not be the right fit:
- If you’re wanting to learn a specific voice style, these sessions are about accessing what is unique about your voice. We’re developing the quality of tone, resonance, and power from what is already there.
- It’s more appropriate for you to work with a purely technical approach to the voice.
- You have a medical issue, like damaged vocal cords, which need specialized care & attention.
- You want to find a quick fix without integrating the work in your life. Although you’ll begin to hear changes in the quality, tone, pitch and resonance quite quickly, this is a process through which you get to become friends with the sound of your voice as well as develop powerful ways to express it. Some of the more emotional or physical blocks may take longer to release.
There are 2 options for Mentoring
Confidence Intensive over 6 weeks (one-to-one):
1. A pre-questionnaire focusing on an area of your confidence & voice that is stopping you from moving forward, so we can dive straight in during the session.
2. A 90-minute online video session, a deep dive + recording of this session sent to you afterwards to keep so you can be fully present at the time.
3. Post-session follow-up with practices to integrate and focused steps to move forward. This may be a combination of written practices, audio or video depending on your learning style and preference. These will be personalised practices suited to you.
4. Fortnightly follow-up emails offering you accountability for 6-weeks where you can email back any questions you have on your journey. There is always more to discover as you put into practice what we’ve focused on during the power session. You’ll feel supported and much more likely to take action and see the changes you want to as you integrate the practices into your life.
5. A follow up 60-minute online video session to be taken 6-weeks after the power session. The recording will be sent to you afterwards along with any steps to continue moving forward with.
This power-intensive can also be paid for in 2 instalments – please email me if you would prefer this option.
Deep Dive Mentoring over 6 months (one-to-one):
1. A pre-questionnaire focusing on the areas of your confidence & voice that are stopping you from moving forward and expressing yourself fully in life.
2. Fortnightly 60-minute online deep dives + recordings of each session sent to you afterwards with follow up practices and steps to integrate during the month. 12 Sessions in total.
3. Weekly Email support in between sessions for accountability and a place to ask any questions as things come up whilst you integrate, practice and experiment with what works for you in your life.
4. Supporting practices that may be a combination of written practices, audio or video depending on your learning style and preference. Personalised practices suited to you each month.
5. My full support and focus that will include lots of little extras suited to how you wish to grow over the next 6 months. I will basically have your back, you can count on me to be someone you can rely on to ensure your voice is lifted in a way that feels safe and inspiring for you. We’ll work out where you want to be in 6-months and how you want to feel and I’ll be encouraging and gently mirroring your truth back to you so that you build the confidence to live a bigger life than you feel is possible right now.
$1,350 Pay in Full (Payment plan available $250 x 6 months)
BOOK HERE Confidence Intensive – $350 AUD
BOOK HERE 6-month mentoring package – $1,350 AUD
BOOK HERE 6-month mentoring payment plan – $250 x 6 payments AUD
Following payment, you’ll be able to immediately book a time and fill in a pre-session form or opt to do this later. A link will be emailed to you where you can book times on my calendar, take a bit of time with the questions and send them back before we have our first session. If there are no suitable times available then contact me here to arrange a time that can work for us both.
***I work with a small number of women each year on a sliding-scale/skill exchange basis. This is case by case depending on availability and suitability for the program. Please email me for more details. This is currently for ALL women who are genuinely in financial hardship and are fully committed to doing the work.
If you would like to sponsor another woman who may not have the same privilege to do this work then please contact me. Thank you.
Working with Nicky on Confidence Mentoring has been an amazing experience for me in more ways than one. Not only do I feel more confident and self-aware, I also feel my creativity has been unblocked and I am writing and feeling inspired again. Nicky created a safe space for me to truly be myself, giving me the tools and courage to shine. Her warmth, humour and wisdom have been an incredible gift! My gratitude to Nicky is boundless!
Emily – NSW, Australia.
- Experience a deep dive into uncovering any blocks/conditioning around your voice
- Know how to work with your voice safely & effectively
- Feel more confident in expressing your truth
- Have a stronger, more vibrant & resonant quality to your voice
- Be actively sharing your voice through written or spoken word/presentations/performances
- Be more aware of triggers and how to navigate them as they arise
- Have a practice you can work with to keep developing your voice
- Know how to bring yourself back to centre and hear your truth
- Feel confident to be more of who you are in the world
- Have clearer boundaries and understanding of your own needs
How does it work online – do I need technical skills or special equipment?
You’ll need a computer (or smartphone) and either Skype or Zoom for video calls (both are free) + an internet connection that works well enough for video calls. If you’re unsure technically, feel free to contact me and I’ll walk you through it.
What sort of space do I need to be in during the online session
You’ll want to feel comfortable to make sounds, experiment with your voice and move around a little so a cafe or public space would be limiting for you depending on the session content. Contact me if you’re not sure.
What will the sessions involve?
This will be individual but we’ll focus on your intention for the sessions, we’ll explore specific vocal, physical and mindset practices to support you. We’ll talk and explore any blocks you might have in expressing yourself and find the best way to move through these. If you have a speech or story you’d like to work with we can break this down and work specifically on how to create the right impact and connection with your audience. If you have a conversation to be had or a dilemma regarding what to share or not we’ll work through this.
What happens if I can’t make a session?
If you are unable to make your session please let me know within 24hrs. All sessions will be rescheduled within the program time frame where possible.
How much time is needed for practice and implementation in-between?
There is no set time needed, it depends on where you’re at, you’re circumstances etc. A short 10 min morning and evening practice might work, perhaps you can do 3x a week, perhaps you’ll be mostly focused on integrating the practices in your regular day to day activities. We’ll work out a way of approaching a practice that works for you.
What if I am working with past trauma, depression or mental health challenges?
Working with our voices can feel very vulnerable and it’s important to me that you feel safe and are able to work with whatever arises. I am here to support you and these sessions are here to help, however, some of this work may trigger deeper emotions. I’d always recommend a professional therapist/psychologist to work alongside where needed. Please email me and we can discuss this on a call and consider whether these sessions could be something that will benefit you at the moment and if the timing works well or if there are alternative recommendations I can make.
What if I’m just not sure?
Listen in to your body, if there is a feeling of fear/anticipation or excitement/curiosity then this could be for you, if it feels heavy or stressful, then maybe not right now. If you’re still unsure I understand, this is a commitment of time, energy and resources, if you send me an email or call, we can chat a bit more. We’ll be able to talk through whether this could be the support you need right now. If I don’t think it would be of benefit to you or there could be other options that may be better for your circumstances or situation then I’ll tell you straight and recommend other options where I can.
There is nothing that lifts me more than to see other women rise who’ve felt unable to before for various reasons and I absolutely want to make sure that we’re a good fit for each other, the development of trust is integral to our work together. My intuition is usually pretty spot on so definitely call or email me and we can chat more before you make a decision.
Any other questions?
BOOK HERE for a Confidence Intensive – $350 AUD Pay in full (2-part payment plan available on request)
BOOK HERE for a 6-month mentoring package – $1,350 AUD Pay in full
BOOK HERE for a 6-month mentoring payment plan – $250 AUD x 6 monthly payments