VOICE OF CHANGE WORKSHOPS
“VOC invites our embodied truth to become our message, our medicine, and our direct action“
You can book into the Artist Audience Alchemy Sydney Fringe event below via this link https://sydneyfringe.com/buy-tickets?e=MTU2NDE
The main themes and practices in VOC that we’ll explore are:
- Some of the history and science of sound, voice and self-expression, particularly related to trauma, healing & creativity.
- Embodying and speaking our truth, exploring courage, discernment and compassion through voice, movement, story and sound.
- We will explore our own experience of being silenced and how collective voices worldwide continue to be silenced.
- Practices to reclaim our voice, power and truth. Also, exploring sacred activism and ritual.
- Speaking truth to power and using our voice on behalf of those who can’t. Using our creativity and self-expression as a direct path to being a voice of change while contributing to collective healing on the planet, in whatever form that takes for each individual.